- Aftermath, The -- A time when most of the battles of The
Armageddon have been fought, but some Chosen still remain and
- Armageddon, The -- The event which calls forth the forces
of Good and Evil to battle for the fate of the world. There have
been several battles, but as of yet, neither has won the war.
- Art -- A special type of ability a Chosen may receive.
- Artifact -- A physical, magical, object that the chosen
- Aspect -- A subdivision of one of the schools of magic, as
single rated power.
- Bad Karma -- A karma point received for doing an evil act,
something which physically or emotional harms another person.
- Bane -- The downside to an aspect of magic; a negative
effect which comes with the power.
- Chosen -- One of the few chosen to fight for the cause of
good or evil.
- Code, The -- A statement of the goals of each side. Many
Chosen do not know of The Code, as few would even think to break
it's principals in the first place.
- Dreams, The -- When The Armageddon occurs, the Chosen have
a form of lucid dreaming in which they have the option of
choosing between five paths.
- Fallen, The -- Chosen whom have failed in their task and
defected to the other cause.
- Force of Good/Evil -- The Chosen have two types, the
champions, or forces, for good, and the champions, or forces of
evil. This is the designation of which type a particular Chosen
- Good Karma -- A karma point received for doing a
charitable act, something which helps another being somehow.
- Guide -- A special type of Chosen given advance warning of
The Armageddon, so that they may gather and instruct the others.
- Karma -- The representation of a person's past actions,
classified as good or evil. At some point, it intervenes and
rewards them for their deeds.
- Karma Knowledge -- A very important special ability that
the Chosen possess. The lower levels of it are considered
absolutely necessary to their existence. Some non-Chosen have
been know to possess the lowest rank.
- Negative Karma -- The type of karma that a Chosen receives
for straying from the path. It is the opposite type as they are
a force of.
- Path -- There are five paths, reached in the dreams which
grant the chosen their powers. They are Knowledge, Power,
Greatness, Chaos, and Beast.
- Positive Karma -- The type of karma that a Chosen receives
for furthering their goals, and the type they use to gain power.
It is the same type as you are a force of.
- School -- A subdivision of the magical powers of the
Chosen. There are nine schools and each school has five aspects.
- Ward -- A name given to those under the care of a Guide.
- Whelp -- A name used, most often by evil aligned Guides,
for a recently awakened Chosen.