Too Much

I let myself get distracted a bit, given immediate deadlines.

Saturday I submitted Disk Clock to,
MacUpdate, which posted it immediately, Version Tracker, which posted it after a few confirmation steps, and Dashboard Widgets, where it hasn’t shown up yet. I have heard from one person who says it isn’t working under OS X 10.5; he was able to pull a line number from th logs; best I can guess Apple did something peculiar with the scope resolution in their latest Javascript engine, but I haven’t had a chance to find out if the internet knows anything about it yet. Probably explains why I haven’t heard anything from Apple yet (would have been nice if they told me.)

After submitting those, I started working on generating a set of cards to walk though the martial arts form I pieced together. I got something fairly functional (in part due to a few sleepless hours in the middle of the night) Of course, as the saying goes, “the first 90% takes the first 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.” There is still a need for a icon key and some tweaking.

I was trying to get that ready for a training day. After I got home I had to switch over to getting ready for the condo association meeting. We still didn’t have an appropriately cut down list of concrete work, so I went out checking over the proposed work and rating things. In the end, we decided to look at it again as a group, so it was kind of a waste.

Comments are closed.