So, call me a romantic.
This is just another little thing I started doing.
If you have anything you've heard or made up, go ahead and
send it to me.
This page is mostly but not exclusively dedicated to romantic love.
- ...forever, and for this moment alone.
- ...knowing you look like an idiot and doing it anyway.
- ...a rose, to walk as a path.
99% thorns and a big pretty looking thing at the end.
- ...the greatest movie (or play or whatever) ever made.
You hear glorious reviews - it has everthing: joy, hope, sadness, struggle.
You would like to go decide for yourself, but, as a result of the rave reviews,
tickets are sold out for the forseeable future;
everytime you think you have one,
it turns out to be a fake or they oversold.
From Other Sources:
- ...caring about the welfare of someone else more than your own.
(one of the Tekwar TV-movies)
- ...the conquest of imagination over intellect.
(seen in the The Cornellian, the campus paper)
- ...like water and when you find out that you need it,
who cares where it comes from, or maybe everyone is a well just waiting
for me to send my ladle down. (Ronda Slater)
- For love is stronger than death. (Song of Solomon 6:8)
- Love speaks Always, but not always in words. (seen on a poster)
- The entire sum of existance is being needed even if only by one person.
(Positive Words to Live by)
- By being Loved I live forever (Positive Words to Live by)
- Distance is to love what wind is to fire -
it extiguishes the small an kindles the great. (Anon.)
- ...being happy for the one you love even if they are happy without you!
(Samantha Ann Murphy)
- ...is learning you really are part of something, something big,
something important... even more important than yourself.
It's when you wake up and instantly you think of how good it is to be
part of that...(Rachel Zeppa)
- ...magic, but sometimes magic is an illusion.(Heather D.)
- Through the wind I feel your strength, through the rain I can see your tears,
through the storm I can feel you gentleness, and through your emotion I can
feel your love. (Alan Drehman)
- ...ever the beginning of Knowledge, as Fire is of light.
- Don't wait for the one you can live with,
wait for the one you can't live without.