To tease order from disorder. To make right what is wrong and make a visible difference in the lives of people I care about. To apply my analytical talents where they have maximum effect, addressing the root cause to resolve each situation once and forever.
I do too many things, really, so all of them suffer
In 2005 I got a
Dusty strings FH36B Harp. As of this writing I can
play several songs tolerably well (that is,
with only a few mistakes.)
In 1999, I started doing
Martial Arts. You can read more about my
accomplishments there. Later, I designed the aforementioned website.
In 1998 I graduated from the Computer
Science department of Cornell
College. I am an alum and ex vice president of the
Chess and Games Club
Shortly after college I was hired by
Creative Electronics and Software, Inc.
I redid both websites, but they don't give me much content
to put on them.
- Sweeper, (Star Pak 3 for the Galaxy Games) a hexagonal version of the
game most people will recongnize from windows Minesweeper.
- Centipede, (Star Pak 3 for the Galaxy Games) a licenced translation of
the classic game, which thanks to a lot of effort on my part, is, if not
a pefect translation, really close.
- Orbit, (Star Pak 4 for the Galaxy Games) a kind of color matching
game with timing and aim involved. This one is actually an original idea.
- Dino Dash, a video redemption game where you hit buttons like mad
to make your tennis-shoe wearing dinosaur cross the finish line first.
CES Contract work:
- Monster Truck, redemption game.
- C24/MVP comercial water softener for Culligan.
- The Dealer's Choice, a rip off of an old play-for-tickets
- Planet Power bingo terminal (aka slot machine.)
- DMX512 disco floor controller for
las-vegas rooftop club.
- Miscellaneous little projects.
Around 1994, after a few years of
I starting tinkering with
board and card game design
design. I had dabbled with role-playing game design before
(~1994) and at
as well as
long before that (starting late 80's with BASIC).
For more information, see my
- My parents homepage
(mostly c&w dancing stuff)