I let myself get distracted a bit, given immediate deadlines.
Saturday I submitted Disk Clock to,
After submitting those, I started working on generating a set of cards to walk though the martial arts form I pieced together. I got something fairly functional (in part due to a few sleepless hours in the middle of the night) Of course, as the saying goes, “the first 90% takes the first 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.” There is still a need for a icon key and some tweaking.
I was trying to get that ready for a training day. After I got home I had to switch over to getting ready for the condo association meeting. We still didn’t have an appropriately cut down list of concrete work, so I went out checking over the proposed work and rating things. In the end, we decided to look at it again as a group, so it was kind of a waste.