For anyone who cares to play:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don’t bold, replace with things about you.
01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions.
02. I had a brief affair with music, but I’ve hardly bought anything in past few years and hardly use it.
03. I have lots of craft (mostly games) projects that I started but never finished sitting around my room.
04. I have a very hard time singing a musical part all by myself.(more to the point, I rarly if ever sing)
05. I find most pop music trite to the point of unlistenability.
06. Sometimes I wonder if anyone understands.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I have some packrat tendancies, but purge on occasion.
10. I love obscure and strange things.
11. I love obscure and strange people, too.
12. I wish I was brave enough to leave my comfy job and do something more in line with my goals.
13. My memory is very good for some things and appalling for others.
14. With a few exceptions, I love games and game-playing.
15. I wish I were a better artist than I am.
16. I get nearly as much exercise as I should.
17. I was a tempermental child, but it’s been so long since anything found my limit that I don’t know quite what I’m like.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I love talking with people, but it can be really exhausting sometimes.
20. I check my email every day to see if I got new email, sometimes I
check more than once a day. (Mostly true, but more a matter of convience and habit, as usually the most usefull thing to do is clean out the spam)
21. I often have a hard time taking the things in my head and putting
them on paper.
22. I’d rather people shouted at me than froze me out, but I’d prefer
they did neither.
23. My parents got into country-western dancing, so I’m familiar with a great number of the songs. Some are good, but I don’t take any interest in it myself.
24. I have too many hobbies, so I can’t get properly obsessed with any of them.
25. I deal very well with short-term deadlines (I need this done now),
but not with long term deadlines.
26. I’m rarely tense.
27. Sometimes I’m adventurous, and sometimes I’m cautious.
28. I’m a weird person.
29. I often forget to return e-mails because I want to write something
when I’m less rushed and then I get distracted.
30. I love a lot of books intended for older children or young adults. (or at least the few that I’ve read have been good.)
31. I keep myself too busy to notice my nonexistent love life.
32. I don’t know where I’d like to live (someplace warmer…) but I want to takeabout 8 people scattered around the country with me.
33. I have a pretty normal sleep schedule, but it seems to vary seasonally.
34. If I’m unhappy, I might lay in bed up to 10 hours in a day.
35. I miss being in school.
36. I rarely go shopping.
37. The single most frustrating thing about being single is wondering if it really could get better.
38. When I go to the theater, though I get involved in the story, I also end up watching the lighting and analyzing the set.
39. I think people aren’t as different from others as they think they are.
40. I had a brief affair with the online quizzes, but mostly ignore them now.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing. (though I usually don’t show it.)
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I’m rarely in love with anyone.
44. I don’t ‘get’ pets.
45. In some ways I’m a lot more vulnerable than I like to admit.
46. I fit into a lot of stereotypes, but there’s part of me that can’t be defined by any stereotype invented.
47. I am not now, nor have I ever been trendy.
48. I have never tried a “recreational” drug.
49. I feel like I spend too much time online, even though most of my friends would say they never see me there.
50. I think “adulthood” is mostly a fraudulent concept.
51. Silence often makes me uncomfortable.
52. I over-share certain types of information.
53. I never worked on graveyard shift.
54. I often have trouble getting to sleep.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I actually enjoy washing dishes.(I just think it takes too long)
57. I’m very slowly learning how to cook, at least for myself.
58. I take books on tape almost everywhere I drive.
59. I like when my friends write me letters and emails, it makes me feel special.
60. I can be idealistic and cynical at the same time.
61. I’ve never worn out a book.
62. I cried a lot as child, for which I recieved so much pain that I rarely do it now.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I often don’t notice when people are interested in me. (Though I’m getting better: sometimes I notice, instead of never.)
65. In my entire life, I have had dreams I remember upon awaking more than ten times, but not too much, and less than 10 that I could recall now.
66. I wish I could travel more easily.
67. I love spiders in general and mostly leave them alone.
68. I tend to hate ladders, not because I’m afraid of heights, per se,
but because I always feel unsteady on them.
69. I don’t follow politics as much as perhaps I should.
70. I wouldn’t mind snow mearly as much if it wasn’t intrinsicly related to cold.
71. I have had people insist that I must be both older and younger than
I actually am.
72. People find it difficult to believe how shy I am.
73. I spend too much time online and procrastinating.
74. I don’t know the smell of honeysuckle.
75. I have a big list of LJ entries that I mean to write sometime, but
they rarely get written and the list keeps getting longer.
76. I can take a lot without flinching, and am not sure what happens when, if, I snap.
77. I love to read, I read as much as I can.
78. Thank the gods for public libraries!
79. I’m not very accepting of the problems I have.
80. I almost never sing.
81. I can be hard to deal with sometimes.
82. I don’t think youth is necessarily any sexier than age. (true, but it’s kind of moot point since I don’t find much of anything particularly sexy.)
83. I like many children as individuals, but large groups of them drive
84. I have a hard time coming up with things to say about myself in
memes like this.
85. I have an extremely strange and twisted relationship with computer games. I enjoy them so much that time slips away, so rarely play them. Yet, I want to design games…
86. I don’t think the phrase “let’s be friends” during a break-up is
always a blow off.
87. I rarely get crushes
88. It’s been an interesting life so far, and it shows no sign of
getting any less interesting.
89. I’d feel better about voting if NONE OF THE ABOVE appeared on the
ballot paper and had some useful effect.
90. I build castles in the air.
91. I’m terrified of relying on other people, because I don’t trust
myself to be (whatever) enough to keep them with me.
92. I think that legalising drugs is worth consideration, but haven’t done enough research believe either side.
93. I hate the help files for most computer programs.
94. If I had my time over again, I’d do a few things the same.
95. I have an addictive personality.
96. I have social anxiety.
97. When I read fiction books I often put myself “in the story”.
98. My hair has never changed color, and I’m too big a fan of natural state to suspect that it ever will.
99. I scored higher than the professor in a standardized programming test.
100. I am done with this survey now. (Yay!)